We have a conversation with Director/Producer Cameron Grimm, director of “The Man Who Loved Flowers”, a Stephen King short story. We talk about what it took to get Stephen King to release his short to a newer director. What went into making the short and where Cameron goes from here.
- Ghost’s & Haunting’s of Bonaventure Cemetery with Timothy Rowell April 9, 2018
- The Cursed & Haunted history of the Lemp Mansion April 2, 2018
- Scary Stories to tell in Studio with Director Cody Meirick March 26, 2018
- UFOs and Aliens with Stanton Friedman March 12, 2018
- Alien Intruders – The Strange case of Deb Kauble & the Aliens of Copley Woods February 22, 2018